Flexible solutions: Bladderes for pressure tanks, expansion vessels or water hammer arrestors
Titan Industrial is highly specialized in the manufacture of tailor-made bladders for expansion tanks, pressure vessels, and water hammer arrestors.
We have a flexible approach to our customers requirements and produce the bladders in all shapes and sizes, with vast experience in special dimensions, upto 100.000 litres and more.
We use polyurethane (ether) film in thickness of 1 mm, which allows easy handling in installation and low transport costs due to its light weight (around 30% of a common butyl bladder), with highest quality and durability.
The bladders are suitable for potable water systems, raw water, irrigation, and heating plants / hot water installations.
The membranes comply with the consumer goods laws of the European Union and the U.S.A. and are approved for contact with potable water and foodstuffs.
We are also able to manufacture bladders for fire protection foam concentrate pressure tanks in all shapes and sizes as per customers demands.
Applications: Shaping our customers’ demands
Special dimensions, upto 100.000 l. and more
Technical information: Compliance with consumer goods law
The bladders for pressure and expansion tanks are made from a thermoplastic polyether polyurethane polymer film. In accordance with the information given by the film suppliers, the materials specified for manufacturing this film meet the following requirements:
- EN 13831:2007
- Regulation (EC) Nº 1935/2004 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27.10.2004 on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food, and Commission Directive 2007/72/EC of 6.8.2002 relating to plastic materials and articles intended to come into contact with foodstuffs with its latest amendment 2005/79/EC dated 19.11.2005.
- German Food and Feed Code (Lebensmittel und Futtermittelgesetzbuch, LFGB), status 1.9.2005, and Consumer Goods Ordinance (Bedarfsgegenständeverordnung), status 23.12.1997, with its latest amendment dated 13.7.2005.
- German KTW guide.
- Recommendations by the German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment BfR (previously BgVV/BGA), Nº XXXIX.
- Regulations as per United States Food and Drug Administration 21 CFR 177.2600 (U.S. Code of Federal Regulations).
- U.K. Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) approval as per BS 6920 1:2000.
- Attestation de conformite sanitaire (ACS).
Differents ways of bladder commissioning inside an expansión vessel.
Polyurethane bladders with full manufacturing guarantee
|Softening range||TMA Onset – Endset internal method||ºC||155 – 185|
|Hardness||DIN 53505||Shore A||87|
|Tensile street al break||DIN EN ISO 527||MPa||60|
|Tensile street al 50% strain||DIN EN ISO 527||MPa||5 – 7|
|Tensile street al break||DIN EN ISO 527||%||550|
|Tear propagation resistance||DIN ISO 34 – 1,B||kN/m||50|
Contact us from more information about tank bladders
Since 1968 manufacturing flexible tanks around the world
Founded in 1968, the core business of Titan Industrial was the manufacture of flexible tanks for liquids storage, conduction and transport. Nowadays the company specializes in manufacturing a wide range of industrial products and components based on flexible polymer foils and technical coated fabrics of PVC, polyurethane, neoprene, nitrile and other specific materials. We have an excellent team of skillful professionals with extensive experience and qualifications.
We employ advanced technology which allows us to manufacture our products with the highest quality at competitive prices. Welding is performed with High Frequency Technology, increasing the welding resistance. With specific machinery for the different processes involved together with the vast experience and excellent skills of our personnel we achieve exceptional finishings of our products, meeting the highest quality standards required by our customers.
If you have any questions please contact our support team
Please fill out this form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Carretera Bilbao-Galdakao 2, 1º
48004 Bilbao, Vizcaya, Spain
T. (+34) 944 128 015